…so. I have reached a new low (or have I?) in not updating in over a year. I have all these half-written drafts that are just… half-written. And nowhere near completion anytime soon. So here’s another of those point-form overall dump-y type of updates. :’D;;
- anemone has been rebranded to Ma Petite Cherie!
- Actually achieved a very significant milestone of producing doll wigs! Only 3 styles in 4 colors and 1 size (21cm) for now but hey, it’s a really big start!
- First time having a booth in an overseas doll convention (DollPaCa in Bangkok)! We timed it so that we could launch MPC and the wigs together
- Went out on a leg with T to organize a doll event in Singapore: DOLLelong. It’s currently in the booth application stage. Really hoping it’ll work out!
- Attended my first Dolpa in March this year! I was a little disappointed but it was a HTDP in Kyoto, so the scale was kinda small. I’m hoping the Tokyo ones would be much better!
- Skipped the annual doll trip to Hong Kong in July this year due to budget constraints, unfortunately :(!
- Decided to take on a fandom-related booth at SGDC this year (Touken Ranbu) but 4 costumes proved too much for me to handle after all. In the end, we did a no-show, oops. I learned a lot in terms of Japanese-style outfit sewing when sweatshopping the costumes though!
Especially because I stupidly decided to try making them as historically accurate as possible.